Biggest win/defeat

• 1 month later...

Ahh, ur all bragging bout your wins so im gunna say my loss, i got T....H....U....M...P...E..D by Arsenal 5-0 at St. James, ahhh well it was my first season, and since them ive met the 4 times in both english cups and whooped em, so revenge has been gotten

sorry guys i'm way ahead of you

12-2 at home to Man City

8-0 away to Aston Villa

using the 3-5-2 tactic of Jambo_Dave of course

Tommy

Just recorded my biggest win, 6-1 away.

The odd thing was that this came after a terrible, terrible run (one win in thirteen) and for the first time ever I spend the whole match with my team emphasis on 'Defensive'.

My holding midfielder, set to 'no' for forward runs and running with the ball, dribbled past two and scored, as well as creating two others...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by leedsmwell:

sorry guys i'm way ahead of you

12-2 at home to Man City

8-0 away to Aston Villa

using the 3-5-2 tactic of Jambo_Dave of course

Tommy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

forgot to mention i was managing Leeds & Lula was my AMC

• 3 weeks later...

on fmh hmmm 9-1 against arsenal yes arsenal and my biggest loss was 6-2 against everton icon_eek.gif

and on footy manager for pc 35-1 agains reading by cheating icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jdc747:

my biggest win so far is 7-0 and that was me as England v Moldova </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You was England against Moldova, you say?

...Are you sure? icon_rolleyes.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

biggest won was aganist naiper city in world club champion

Barcelona 17 - 0 Naiper City

biggest loss not recorded yet coz i didnt lose a ,atch in 2 seasons icon_wink.gif

• 1 month later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Benjaminoo:

7-0 in a friendly against someone - I was Liverpool. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well if you count friendlies pretty sure i beat a team 9-0 cant remember name though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hardly a big win but a good one, West Brom in the championship vs Chel-ski in the FA Cup Final, won 3-0! Greg Halford all the way with deep crosses comming inicon_smile.gif!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by toftyboy444:

idon't think you could be nationalteams on fmh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nor did i. Methinks someone stretches the truth a tad....the same as Sirneo playing against his friend....did'nt think there was multiplayer on FMH?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Haitham10:

sorry u just forgot to say that and i got a new record with rooney 8 goals and adriano 6 goals icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

how much did you bout adriano for?

Archived