Pre-Season & During Season Training Schedules !

I am trying to focus much more on my youth with my current game with Arsenal. I was just wondering, what would be an ideal training schedule for Pre-Season and an ideal training schedule for During the season ? And should i be changing my training schedule when the season starts ? If you have any ideas please post them. Thanks

Focus on Strength and Aerobic training during the Pre-Season, then a week before the first league game reduce the Physical training and train the technical and mental attributes during the season. I also adjust Match Preparation - Team Blend. During Pre-Season I put it on the 2nd highest notch, but during the season, I put it around the middle notch.

Focus on Strength and Aerobic training during the Pre-Season, then a week before the first league game reduce the Physical training and train the technical and mental attributes during the season. I also adjust Match Preparation - Team Blend. During Pre-Season I put it on the 2nd highest notch, but during the season, I put it around the middle notch.

I am in season 2015/16 im save and three seasons ago I created a pre season training schedule with Strength and Aerobic maxed and everything else at minimum. I put all my players including keepers into it and lo and behold they all reached max fitness before the end of my pre season friendlies. I have continued to do the same each season since but now as soon as a player reaches 95% fitness I put him back in his normal positional training schedule.

Archived