Champions league squad registration default?

The rules say that you need 8 players to be trained in England for 3 years between the ages of 15 and 21 i have 4 but it says that i have none. It also says that you need 4 players between the ages off 15 and 21 to be trained at the club for 3 years i have 2 but it also says i have none.

Registration

The rules say that you need 8 players to be trained in England for 3 years between the ages of 15 and 21 i have 4 but it says that i have none. It also says that you need 4 players between the ages off 15 and 21 to be trained at the club for 3 years i have 2 but it also says i have none.

Registration

Click on the filters and select 'Home-grown Status'. This will clear everything up.

Well your picture doesn't really help except it shows you have no players registered that qualify for either section.

Remember you don't have to register players who are U21 while I would suspect the ones you think should qualify are probably still U21.

I have had several players since they were 15-17 who are now 21+ but they are still not homegrown according to the game. The programming granting homegrown status to players is bugged.

Have you loaned them out at any point?

No. I only loan out players who is on the way out (those who didn't progress fast enough). Why would that matter, though? He is owned by me and not by the club loaning him.

But if you have a player who is loaned to a team in another country, they dont pick up trained at club or country

But if you have a player who is loaned to a team in another country, they dont pick up trained at club or country

Is that the actual UEFA rule?

Anyways, the players in question progressed well so I didn't loan them out. I had to use FMRTE to make them home-grown, but they still didn't appear as home-grown in the game.

Actually, there are some problem with players registration..

Just watch the HG status, the players with an "IN" near, and the number of HG players actually registered...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/regplayers.jpg/

OT: why the instruction h t tp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/regplayers.jpg [/ i m g] (obviously written without the spaces) doesnt work?

Actually, there are some problem with players registration..

Just watch the HG status, the players with an "IN" near, and the number of HG players actually registered...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/regplayers.jpg/

OT: why the instruction h t tp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/regplayers.jpg [/ i m g] (obviously written without the spaces) doesnt work?

They are trained at the age 0-21 not 15-21 or whatever it should be to count. They have the right amount of years in total in the whole career but might have missed some of the cruical years that counts due to loanspells in other countries or something.

They are trained at the age 0-21 not 15-21 or whatever it should be to count. They have the right amount of years in total in the whole career but might have missed some of the cruical years that counts due to loanspells in other countries or something.

The same is happening to me, and I haven't loaned out anyone of the players in my first team. 0-21 is just as homegrown as 15-21.

Archived