player agent-manager romance

hi dont know if it's well known on here but im trying to keep a tight ship at notts county 2020-21 in the prem im still a fairly smallish club but ive been in champions league 2 years running now.

one thing iv'e found is obviously my players have started to be more demanding on wages etc however when i go to renew contracts it's amazing how little these players accept when you bump up the agent's fee some players even accepting the same wage theyve already been on. say a player was on 10k a week he now wants 25k a week and 100k agents fee i try offerring 10k a week and 500k agent fee. now i know thats a lot to pay the agent but think how much youre gonna save over say a new 3-4 year contract? cant believe ive never tried this before try it and see how much you can save or even sign players for.

agents are greedy scum. i hope you will be able to talk to the agents directly, or through the player bacause i'vew lost out on players because the agent doesn't like me

maybe thats true but id much rather pay the agent £500k up front than the player another £3-4 million over the 4 year contract think how much you save!!!

Archived