Football Manager 11-12

For me FM 11 was the best FM ever! but it got boring really quickly, theres not too much improvment from 10-11.

I haven't played it for 2 months but now i'm dieing to play the game, but i don't know if to wait till fm 12 or just start a new game.

any ideas people??? :)

FM 12

Theres loads of ideas to make this game a lot better, i've noticed quite a lot of threads have been made and theres some really good ideas.

a few things people have said

managers money- it could be a good idea but theres other things of the game that need improving first, but it would be a good idea.

changing kits every season????? now for me its not a big thing, i wouldnt mind it but its not important!

here's a few things i'd like

work more on the computer teams!!!!!

sign better players, better tacitical.

make them more smarter on the pitch.

interaction with the club, players, staff, ect ect

this gets boring after a while it needs big improvement!

3d match engine!

it doesnt need a big deal of improvment graphics wise, i like how its swet out, but making the crowed look better having the great players do some odd skills now and then, stop the players doing silly things, stupid things!

sorting out the passing in the game and shooting is a must, they could make this 3d match engine out of this world but it's going to take time, i just hope it doesnt end up like fifa manager graphicly!

cheers!

He isnt making suggestions, he summarising the main things he saw on the forums and saying which ones he would like to be implemented. Obviously no suggestions will be taken in now :p If I were you Barrsy I would either wait for the game, or start a short lived game, making a dream team with Man City or playing with Barca or someone. :)

Archived