Help

I couldn't sign a player because of the non-EU rule,but he actually has a dual passport in real life so I downloaded that fkn editor and added the 2nd nationality.Now he played 2 games for Italy and the flag next to his name changed to Italian.I edited it back to Argentinian,but he's still playing for Italy.Anyone know how can I correct this?I'll mail you a 1000 euros this is the best save ever...

I am guessing the game still recognises that he played for Italy because it will always note his international debut being for Italy, not sure how you could fix it. Might be worth asking in the editors forum in the thread of the editor you used.

Surely, there isn't anything you can do? He's played international football for Italy which will now mean his first nationality is Italian. You could possibly try ticking the chosen nationality thing. Put it back to Argentinian and tick it and maybe see if that works. If not then I think Italian will be his first nationality for the rest of his life.

I actually managed to fix it.I had to revert him back to Italian then add a manager to Italian national squad to drop him,then I made him Argentinian again and added a manager to Argentina to call him up.

Surprisingly the 2 games he played for Italy didn't matter...

can you remove his national caps on the editor? If so, then it might reset his chosen national team. Of course, Italy might call him again :p

If it's such a great save, be sure to save a backup before messing with any editors, you never know what might happen when you change stuff

What type of international matches were they? If they were friendlies, then a player can change his nationality. Alex Bruce has done it in real life, switching from the Republic of Ireland to Northern Ireland despite playing to friendly games for the Republic of Ireland. Whether FM can replicate this is another thing. Obviously you've edited it, so it may not make a difference.

Archived