In desperate need of a new challenge please help

I've already started a season with Chelmsford city who are in the blue square south and so far i've got them to league 1 with the goal of the prem. But i'm starting to get bored and could do with help deciding who to go next

Saturn from Russia can be a good challenge, if pay enough attention, you'll see that they are full of regens since they went out of business IRL, so you'll have to build a new team from scratch with little budget and wage to compete in the Russian Premier

Hi Haydn, have a look in these two sub-forums, the Good Player & Team Guide Forum and the Challenges, Sign-ups and Experiments Forum. In the GPTG Forum there are team guides for different types of teams. After having a look their maybe one team that catches your eye. The thread that has all the team guides is this one, the FM11 - Official Links Thread. On the first post in this thread are all the team guides which have been created :thup:. In the CSE Forum there are some great challenges which other forum members have created, maybe have a look through them and you may find something that catches your eye :thup:.

I may have one... I started out as Burscough in the English Northern Premier League Premier Division. I'm now in 2017 and in League One and I'm trying to get to Premiership. The twist is as of now, I have spent a grand total of 0$ on players; all my guys are free transfers. I don't even know if it is possible to get the to Premiership without buying anyone but it is a challenge :)

Fortaleza in lowest league of Brazil is a good club to play as for a challenge, great foundations, 58k all seater stadium that gets expanded to 66k for world cup 2014, and they only pay 10% gate receipts as rent which is pretty low in brazil.

And its fun trying to poach the best brazilian youth and turn them into superstars before selling them to top european clubs for lots and lots! A young talented winger starts at Fortaleza called Bismark, i managed to develop him so well and raise his value so much that i sold him for £6.25mil which is great considering he starts as a third division player.

Also an extra hard part is that you have to find players young as buying developed established players from one brazilian club to another is really expensive.

Archived