Graphical Quality Help

Ive only been in charge for 10 games, this is the 5th season though. Both them and Everton were towards the bottom of the Championship but been managing abroad so not really taken much interest in England until now.

For some reason after installing some new drivers for my card the quality of FM's text etc has really deteriorated and ive no idea why? :confused:

Before

http://i.imgur.com/9QYe9.png

After

http://i.imgur.com/3sHvI.png

As you can see the quality is really low now, yet its fine on my desktop, internet pages etc...?

Mate, this happened to me...which VGA are you using and which drivers you using right now? I solved the problem after formatting but I guess you can solve it by uninstalling ALL the VGA drivers, because the problem is that when you install the new driver it seems that some old stuff stays somewhere in your PC so that makes that **** to happen. To do this in a proper form you gotta use not just the driver un-installer but some tool to remove the information that is causing this kind crash...you can follow these steps:

1 . Download Driver Sweeper and Ccleaner

2 . Uninstall the drivers from Control Panel

3 - Re boot in Safe Mode

4 - Run Driver Sweeper/Driver Cleaner (multiple cleaning filters) and select the drivers from the list and click on "CLEAN"

5 - Run Ccleaner to clean files and key entries from the registry

6 - Reboot in normal way and install again the NEW drivers

7 - Reboot again and it should work...

Mate, this happened to me...which VGA are you using and which drivers you using right now? I solved the problem after formatting but I guess you can solve it by uninstalling ALL the VGA drivers, because the problem is that when you install the new driver it seems that some old stuff stays somewhere in your PC so that makes that **** to happen. To do this in a proper form you gotta use not just the driver un-installer but some tool to remove the information that is causing this kind crash...you can follow these steps:

1 . Download Driver Sweeper and Ccleaner

2 . Uninstall the drivers from Control Panel

3 - Re boot in Safe Mode

4 - Run Driver Sweeper/Driver Cleaner (multiple cleaning filters) and select the drivers from the list and click on "CLEAN"

5 - Run Ccleaner to clean files and key entries from the registry

6 - Reboot in normal way and install again the NEW drivers

7 - Reboot again and it should work...

Cheers mate, i basically just uninstalled Catalyst Control Centre and that seemed to fix, back to normal now :)

Archived