Fallen out of love with the game..

Yeah I might have to, I had a game with Burnley and managed to waltz straight through the Championship and was handling myself in the Premiership. Mid table in December, respectable results against the top 4 (and Liverpool), but then the game just decided to s*** on me and I lost the next 13 games which saw me relegated!! This then led to me throwing my sky remote at the wall, and it's now in pieces. I've got to use the buttons on the box until later on when I'll get a new one. Bloody game, costing me money!!

It's weird I'm playing as Tottenham have won everything in the game,all tournaments in 1 season aswell.

Yet I am also bored with the game not played for a few weeks now.

Currently I am on a 85 game unbeaten run.

There just doesnt seem to be the normal spark I've had with FM games,

maybe I'm getting to old now?

maybe it was end of football season blues?

Can't really put my finger on reason !!

It's weird I'm playing as Tottenham have won everything in the game,all tournaments in 1 season aswell.

Yet I am also bored with the game not played for a few weeks now.

Currently I am on a 85 game unbeaten run.

There just doesnt seem to be the normal spark I've had with FM games,

maybe I'm getting to old now?

maybe it was end of football season blues?

Can't really put my finger on reason !!

There's no real difference between any of the teams you play against except the names and colours? They all play the same: dawdling with the ball in the midfield, playing useless pointless passes for a while before attempting a long shot. Stoke do this, Barcelona do this. It gets boring after a while.

In my experience there is only one thing to do when you get bored/annoyed/angry/whatever with the game. Do something else! I just got back into the game with a passion after taking a couple of months off.

Try Litex Lovech. They're a Bulgarian team in the top division, and in the first season they're in the Champions Cup qualifying stages. I'm currently playing as them, and the save has been great fun so far. I'm in my second season, and I'm thinking this save will last me until FM12 is released.

Archived