Agent hate

Couldn't sign Neymar to my team because I couldn't offer the agent fee that the agent wanted. I actually maxed his salary and bonuses going way above the original demands but just because I didn't give the agent 5 mil, Neymar is happy to not play for Barca and continues at Santos. It's ridiculous.

The hate is way overdone especially when you wont give into stupid demands.

i could maybe understand it if you stopped a player from making a dream move but thats not the case here.

We should also be able to make a statement that the deal wasnt done due to excessive wage or agent demands and then the player could either change agents or negotiate himself. No agent would turn down 50k/week for a player who was in L1 because he didnt like you. The player would go nuts if that happened IRL.

• 5 months later...

Its a joke the agent system, in my current save ive scouted a player i want, but his agent doesnt like me. ive had no dealings with this agent at all, reason i know this is because he only has 3 other players that he represents, 2 of which i havent heard of and the other i dont want and havent approached. How on earth could this **** decide he dislikes me?

ive tried talking to the player through the press by admiring him, telling of my wish to sign etc... he is flattered and wants to sign, my scouts say he is interested but i cant get any futher all because of the **** who touts him. this need to be sorted in next years edition!! one way round it is to offer the chance to interact with the player and advise of his agents behaviour. i mean FFS money talks and generally if you have abit of coin to spend and offer players huge wage increases / bonuses etc... im pretty sure the player will go there.

I managed to make the agents like me

you start with an agent hating you

then you try to buy a player represented by him (you have bigger chances with transfer listed players)

you offer him a huge fee

repeat with 1-2 players

then you will see the agent will not list you anymore as disliked

repeat again with 1-2 players

then you will see the agent will list you as liked

it's hard to not like someone when he pours 1,5 million euros into your pockets :D

I believe if the agent hates you and you don't have or you don't want to pay him any money to offer him as fee, you can say bye to the player, at least how long he represents him

i had a agent that fiercely disliked me. luckily the player really wanted to join me and after i walked from the contract negotiations because the agent wanted crazy money for himself the player left him.

if they really want to come they will usually leave the agent if they make it hard for you

Archived