How many feeder clubs can a big club have?

I was wondering what is the maximum number of feeder clubs the board will allow you to have. For example if you are taking Man Utd or Real Madrid, what is the most number of feeder clubs you guys got? Is it possible to have a hundred?? Please share!

icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by Klimowicz:

but can anybody explain why i can get two feeders in June, yet i have to wait months apart at any other time?

Think it's just that the option to ask for a feeder opens up again at the turn of the season, regardless of how long it's been since you last got/asked for one.

Originally posted by Dire Wrangle:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Klimowicz:

but can anybody explain why i can get two feeders in June, yet i have to wait months apart at any other time?

Think it's just that the option to ask for a feeder opens up again at the turn of the season, regardless of how long it's been since you last got/asked for one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But even if you have that option, the board will come to you again after about two weeks and state that the current amount of feeder the clubs the club has is sufficient or something like that.

Has anyone else experienced this before?

Once you reach the limit, which is about 23, but I think mine was limited at 22 before lots being cancelled from "Not being utilized enough".

Once you have reached the limit, there is no need to request for more as they'll turn you down unless you cancel one or the board cancel it for you.

Archived