player unhappy

okay so iv'e got a quite good regen centreback but after giving him a fine for being sent off in a league match months ago hes feeling alienated with me and has just requested a transfer. the funny thing is he signed a 3 year contract and i am very reluctant to let this player go, any advice on what i can do as he wont even talk to me now!!!

Get rid of him. Players who behave like whiny little girls are worthless.

seriously?? really thought thered be a way to talk these players round eventually only problem is im 2nd in prem with notts county and hes an english 24yr old centre back so i'd struggle to get a good cheap replacement:(

Bollock him!

Honestly, go into player interaction "I'm unhappy that you fined me" "I'm the manager and I make the decisions" "Ok, sorry boss..."

and all is well again :thup:

*player interaction conversation may or may not be exactly as stated*

Bollock him!

Honestly, go into player interaction "I'm unhappy that you fined me" "I'm the manager and I make the decisions" "Ok, sorry boss..."

and all is well again :thup:

*player interaction conversation may or may not be exactly as stated*

i cant as our re;ationship has broken down and he wont talk to me.

i cant as our re;ationship has broken down and he wont talk to me.

oops... you let it go too far...

luckily for you, you have 3 years to rebuild the relationship... Good Luck :thup:

I dunno how to, but I think things like praising good performances in team-talks and press conferences will, eventually, at least allow you to talk to him again...

then bollock him! :p

seriously?? really thought thered be a way to talk these players round eventually only problem is im 2nd in prem with notts county and hes an english 24yr old centre back so i'd struggle to get a good cheap replacement:(

Why would you want to? That was really my point there! Players that go haywire on you when you tell them to up their game are worthless for a number of reasons:

A. He may upset not only you but the whole team with his unprofessional behaviour

B. He is mad at you and won't listen to your team talks. He will never play well for you again.

C. Even if he did calm down after a while, he could easily become upset again and start this thing all over

D. Players with such low professionality and high controversy are very difficult to motivate

So unless he is three metres tall, runs from Usain Bolt with his legs tied together at the knees and regularly takes the ball from his centre back position through their defenses and blasts the ball through the net - he is not worth the hassle. Sell him!

Archived