Speed on the game with official patch versus updated editor db files

Yo, i've been playing with editor data files these past few months with updated transfers etc, and have been using around 15-20 leagues and 50-60 000 players in my saves. It has been rather slow when on players name to reach their profile or my squad, I sense a delay. My computer shows 3 stars speed when I go with these options on a save.

Now I started a new LLM game on the official patch db with 50 leagues and 95 000 players were the game gave my computer 1.5 star speed, but when I started playing I found out that the gamespeed was increased by a lot. It's no more delays when i click on players and my squad, the load time between days are faster and the games starts faster.

Is this a well known problem, to get the editor work well with the game engine? Because on my game, the editor files slows down the speed in the game with a big margin.

Do you mean updated transfer ONLY DB's? Because there is no real reason for this to occur, seeing as it is only data.

Yes transfer and promotions/relegations DB only. Maybe a few created players to, but nothing big.

As i say, this is not significant enough to slow a game down. Maybe someone else can shed some light.

Yeah I thought it was very strange when I found out about it, but I am a hundred percent sure that it's the case, the game is much faster for me without editor data.

Archived