Trying to get staff to a club, wagebudget way out of realistic reasons!!!

Hi, tried to see if there were any earlier posts regarding wages for staffs, couldnt find any so here goes nothing.

Im so anoyed regarding wages for staff vs wages for players, not being able to fix wagebudget for staff. Im playing

with IFK Göteborg in the Premier Division in Sweden and has so for 3 full season, half way in to my 4rth. Ive won all 3

seasons and have made enormously financial profits from a balance from first year from 0 to 11 milions pund plus.

My wagebudget is 135k punds a week and im using 63k punds a week, But I Cant sign a staffmember who is only

asking for 300 punds a week cause i can only offer 250 punds!?!?!! For some staff it can reach up as high as 475 punds

a week. WOW.. Anoying?? Slightly. Not only cant I sign a staffmember for a **** bit of extra money but I cant do

Jack **** about it. Where the option of raising the staffwagebudget, where does it automatically change my staffwagebudget

when I win my league year after year and my financial skyrises... Nowhere to be found.

I know, FM 12 is around the corner, just letting out some steam, but for the love of the game, fix this for FM12.

Cheers.

I think there is a set budget for what you can offer a staff member anyway with each and every club!!! All you can do is increase your wage budget by altering it along the transfer budget slider or asking your chairman for a wage increase.

Look in the transfers & contracts forum & there may be a bit more help there.

If the staffmember is worth it or not should be up to me to decide not the board. Thats the whole point. I cant change or even try to influence the board about it. With Players I have a wagebudget I can adjust at some point

but with staff, nothing. I dont question a limit when theres a budget for staff, or if theres a limit at all, but when It changes so I cant sign at staffmember due to the fact that im 25 punds short, thats just BS.

SRL88. The wagebudget only changes for players and thats fine. But it doesnt alter the possibilty to increase wages for a staff. Still, have over half my wagebudget free so... But cheers for the tip about the forum

And sorry yes. I shouldnt have posted in here. :) My bad. Any admin can move this post :p

Have you tried making up the difference with a signing on fee?

Also some staff will accept less than they are asking, especially when offered a long contract, so it's worth offering your maximum first as they might go for it.

Signing on fee for staff? Eh wat, have I missed that or is that not an option. But yes, Ive tried changing the length of the contract as well.

Purefun Cheers for moving the post.

This sounds really strange. I have a save playing Brøndby IF in the Danish Superleague. I've never had those tight restraints. To my knowledge there isn't that big a difference between Brøndby IF and AIK Göteborg let alone the Danish vs the Swedish top leagues.

I'm in 2021 and can easily spend 10k on an ass man and 4k on a coach. I do have 45M in the bank, though. But even when I had outstanding loans and next to nothing in the bank I could offer much more than what you are experiencing...

Archived