technical question

I am in the process of buying a new laptop and was just wondering how it will work with FM. Its a definite step-up from what I'm using, but can this machine handle the 15th season of a 5 country save?

http://www.netverslun.is/Verslun/product/TP-E520-156-2410-4500-SVÖRT-ATI-WHP6,14085,327.aspx

I realise that its in Icelandic, but should be relatively self-explanatory, but please ask if you a translation.

Cheers :)

Looks better than mine at a first glance and I'm in 2036 with my game and the flow is pretty good. Not sure I would go with Lenovo though as there should be brands where you get more for your money. Having some issues with the language and google translate though.

Not sure what kinda stores and what the prices really are for computers in Iceland, but with some currency converters and such I think I would chose between that one and a few of ASUS' models.

Not sure what kinda stores and what the prices really are for computers in Iceland, but with some currency converters and such I think I would chose between that one and a few of ASUS' models.

I'm getting a good deal on this one, as well as getting the VAT off because I live abroad so I'm paying around €630 for this one.

Archived