Are these guys ready?

I know this is kind of a dumb question but I have these 2 MCs come back from loan and they look fantastic.

demange.png

lombardi.png

I've started thinking it maybe I should introduce them into the first team. Thing is, if I were to do that, it would probably be best if I get rid of one my starters.

This is my oldest MC Toni Kroos:

kroosn.png

So should I sell him and start playing them? Or do I loan them out for another season?

I've always been hesitant to throw youngsters into the first team....

If you can get £30 million to £40 million for Kroos then sell and start playing them. I f you can't get good money for Kroos I am not sure what you should do. Lombardi has amazing mental attributes for a player of his age.

Personally, I'd start rotating them with your older players now and then consider selling the older players if they play well.

You can't really go wrong with two players like that but it might be worth bringing them in gradually while keeping the older player for the bigger games.

Sell 'em... They're both rubbish...

...seriously though, just chuck 'em in the deep end and see what happens. They're both attacking players so it's unlikely it'll cost you a goal and quite frankly you'll probably not enjoy any moment in that match more than if either of them either scored or set up a goal. Why should you do this? Because they'll develop quickly and if they don't show a spark then you can withdraw them and put up one of your stars fresh and ready to maul the opposition. Don't expect miracles, but they are both good players.

I'd say that it's definitely what you should do with Demange, though I'd also have him training to improve that pace of his and see if you can't get him to be able to play as a wide man as well.

I wouldn't chuck them in for the Champions League semi final or anything by the way...

What does their report say? Enjoy Big matches? Fairly Consistent?

If Demange is either; then play him in the starting 11 for sure.

You'll have to sell one of the three in the end; there's not much point having so many creative players.

Thanks for the responses.

The reason I've been especially hesitant this time is because I threw Kroos in the deep and he struggled.

Oh I got Kroos for 11 million pounds.

I failed to mention that Demange spent the season at Wigan and Lombardi was at Wolves. Both teams were in the premier league and both players started 30+ games.

I'll see if I can move Kroos for a good amount of money...but thats gonna be difficult because he just had his best season for me. That been said, this might be the best time to try and sell him.

If I can't move him, I'll loan out one of the kids and start rotating Kroos and the one I keep at the club.

Bear in mind that Kroos is a lot better than his attributes show due to being either footed.

Yeah I know....I just wanna see what happens.

It is better to have three good midfielders than one.

I have more than 3. Kroos is the oldest and thats why he is the first on my list of players to sell. Nothing is definite at the moment.

And time is on your side, unless you need the cash, with Kroos just hitting his peak. Is he a good Tutor?

You know....I completely forgot that he is the best tutor I have. I don't think I can sell him...at least any time soon.

Rotate the two youngsters with Kroos, then sell Kroos if he doesn't play any better than either of them. If he still does plays better, loan the youngster that plays worse and keep giving the occasional chance to the other youngster.

Archived