international withdrawls bug

does anyone know whether the bug which stops players being picked for international duty after you have withdrawn them affects AI managers?

the workaround doesnt work for me so i'm gettin rid of my long-term save and will just use 45min only instruction on my new game, but then if it also affects AI managers i dont think i can be bothered to start another game

cheers 4 that, its the fact that i cant load my game through FMRTE when i try it gives me this....

FMRTE v0.0.0.0 does not support your game version (), or your savegame is not loaded yet..

Supported Versions:

11.2.1 164510 STEAM/DIGITAL (MAC)

11.2.1 164510 DVD (MAC)

11.3 178581 STEAM/DIGITAL (MAC)

11.3 178537 DVD (MAC)

ive asked on the FMRTE foums but got no reply, any ideas?? am happy to start a new save knowing its only human managers!

have you tried re-downloading FMRTE it may not have downloaded properly, also i had problems using the installed version i use the version you do not need to install you just run it direct from the folder you extract the files to.

The FMRTE thread in the editors forum would prob be of more help, the FMRTE forums are very quiet most of the time.

But yeah it only affects human managers not the AI managers so if you did start again just dont withdraw them!

kk is this the same 4 mac? all i did is download v0.3 and launch it straight from my apps folder, im running fm 11.3 at the same time. tbh ive seen quite a few posts with the same problem

have posted in editors forum with no reply

Archived