Imagination Land

I have always had a vivid imagination, most people think about the opposite sex every 3 minutes but I think about Football or dream of winning the Euromillions which I would proberly blow on taking a League 1 club to the PL.

I been playing Manager games since the Ultimate Soccer Series, Premier Manager and CM1934 came out in the early 90s. I`v enjoyed suspending belief by giving imaginary press conferences anywhere to a room of imaginary journo`s , I`v left work early because my new striker signs in January and I can`t wait no longer, my addictivness rating says eat or die and i`v logged so many hours over the years I would have been able to learn several languages, climb Mount Everest and find the Holy Grail.

But as the years go by it becomes harder to use my imagination when looking at the screen, i`m not one of these people falling out of love with the game but the same mind numbing skins that all look dark and the same, same news filters every year, same squad screen,same,same,same, think you get the point they just don`t HELP.

All I ask is something very simple I think, about 20 different pictures of lets say if I`m managing in Manchester its proberly raining, in Moscow snowing. If I`m on holiday theres a beach, if I`m travelling with my team to Asia for a pre-season tour its rainy season in july. I`m not asking for the old managers desk and shops around the stadium screens of 20 yrs ago just a little visual aid to help take me back to Imagination Land whenever I need it.

Now before anyone offers an opinion saying you can have background pics and that, no i`d rather these pics were built into the loading screens or match preview before a game.

So my Question is what takes you to Imagination land and What would you like SI to do to keep you there??

Like a lot of people have said before, we could have the option to change our team's kit every season .. the game, taking into account our team's history, would give us 4 or 5 different colours for us to choose. Ex: Benfica (red, white, black)

It wouldn't change much but at least SOMETHING would be different from one season to another.

And some players could die, we could buy houses and spend money on prostit... oh wait ..

Agree the kit thing is tedious but copyright proberly kills that, my point exactly is everything always looks the same competion matches should all look differant theres no difference looking at league 2 game and the champions league final..

And as far as I know Rockstar don`t make football games lol.

Archived