Re-Requesting the GUI guys to look at Player Histories

I know I am in the minority (or at least there aren't many posts on it to my knowledge) but if the GUI guys are looking at 12 right now is there any chance you can consider re-working the way that player histories are displayed or at least allow this screen to be customised by the user. Main concerns are:

> Can you include the filter system used on other screens to allow the user to include/exclude the competitions that Career History shows. I know Ter has previously said that its just league because its not possible to accurately judge the cup histories for older seasons. I am sure the majority of people would be happy to over look this if it meant being able to see on their career page that they played 57 games in all competitions rather than 23 league games....

> Some form of grouping so that you don't get the huge overcrowding that currently occurs (especially with youngsters) from loaning players out and them moving clubs. I have previously posted that you already have level in the history (i.e. the order the history should appear under a given year) so it would be the logical step to add in a club level i.e. 1 = parent club, 2 = loan / B squad etc. Then allow the user to group the rows into a line by season if they want. This would make the whole screen far easier to read

> Number formats. An anal comment but currency values are right centred not central. Secondly can we have some consistency on the use of numbers - I appreciate that its there to save space but it makes no sense to see rounding for the sake of it. If a player goes for 18.1m show 18.1m don't round it to 18 or 18.25. Perhaps set all numbers to 2 decimal places?

If in doubt why not add options to the options page like you have with currency, distance etc. Let me pick the combination that works best for me?

Archived