A Clubs Reputation... Help!

I'm currently in my 4th season as Palermo. I've won the Champs league twice and the Serie A Title twice... I'm constantly getting 50m+ Transfer budgets and placed 5th in the football club rich list.

So with things looking up, I thought I'd try and sign some real quality players, but found myself still not being able to attract the likes of Aguero, Pato, Fabregas, Cavani.. Even Ryan Shawcross or Cavani.. Anyone know why this is? Having won the Champs league twice I'd expect to be able to attract the very best.

Any help would be great, thanks :D

PS. I'm new to FM

Yeh I do, there currently 1st.

Since FM 2007, there is a huge bug who decrease your club reputation when your reserve team plays (even if it's first in reserve league). I'm not sure this bug is in FM 2011 again. How many is your club reputation compared to the others ? (download FMRTE for this)

Since FM 2007, there is a huge bug who decrease your club reputation when your reserve team plays (even if it's first in reserve league). I'm not sure this bug is in FM 2011 again. How many is your club reputation compared to the others ? (download FMRTE for this)

8243 is my Reputation. Even though I've won the last two Champs leagues...There highest is Barca, 9478. Man Utd have over 9000 and haven't won anything since the start of the game.. Seem a little unfair.. :D

8243 is my Reputation. Even though I've won the last two Champs leagues...There highest is Barca, 9478. Man Utd have over 9000 and haven't won anything since the start of the game.. Seem a little unfair.. :D

Wow 8200 is generally the reputation of a good team in holland league.:D No doubt about that, it's a bug, sorry but FM reputation system has always been ****. I'm almost sure it would be an another story if you had desactived reserve team at the beginning. The problem of moderns FM is also that's very hard to have a better reputation than MU or Barca. Maybe other guys will help you better than me. You can always change by yourself your reputation with FMRTE...

Lavezzi is getting old and Drogba is almost dead.. Need some new strikers lol :D

I am sure there are still plenty of strikers you could attract that would score as many goals as Aguero, Pato and the others. Barrios is worth a look and some times Man United are willing to sell Hernandez.

Archived