Plymouth Argyle F.C. away kits

Can't speak for Plymouth, but my current team, Beijing, are in a similar situation - we wear green - and only use the away kit once per season, as there's a single other Chinese Super League team with a bit of green on their kit (I forget which, Henan maybe?), so it wouldn't surprise me if Plymouth don't use theirs. The only possibility is that, as the green they use is pretty dark, they might be expected to wear the away kit if the opposition had similarly dark shirts.

Plymouth will almost certainly be wearing their away kit when they face Southend, as both teams wear dark coloured jerseys with white shorts/socks.

Can possibly add to that any teams that play in medium-to-dark blue (AFC Wimbledon, Macclesfield and Gillingham).

It's not really about "we're the only team in green".

i was thinking about playing as Plymouth Argyle but was just wondering about do they ever play in their away kit...seeing that that their the only football league team to play in a full green shirt....

ha ha in a way yes when im starting a game in the lower leagues with a club i dont really know, i look if a team has a nice kit....

in real life even when teams colours dont clash, quite often the away team will still wear there away kit.

in real life..........it annoys me that its 2011 and SI still havent fixed some kit clashes......and in the game you should be able to pick what kit u play in.........just look at Celtic they play in white and green, and their away kit is.....white and green.

so they play in their away kit even if the kits dont clash.

also i think Newcastle will do the same this season with their 3rd black kit...even if the kits dont clash they will still wear the all black kit

Archived