Confused - Help please :(

So i fancied starting a game up as BATE Borisov in Belarus, mainly for the challenge and the fact RUOR in Belarus have an amazing youth system (according to the editor). However, after a few seasons, i noticed basically 0 new players being generated at either BATE (which along with RUOR are the only team in Belarus to have a youth academy i think) or RUOR. All i could find was greyed out players, and a couple of players which were already at RUOR at the start of the game.

I don't mean there weren't any good generated players, i mean there were literally none. Originally i tried it with only the Belarusian league loaded, and large DB and i played until Feb 2014, before i noticed the problem and stopped the game. Since then i've created a new game with all players from every continent loaded and holidayed until 2015, to see if it made any difference.

It's probably something simple and something that i'm doing wrong, but i've never encountered it before, even though i've managed in pretty obscure leagues (Uruguay, Hungary, Romania) for 10ish seasons before now.

Anyway, has anybody got a solution or a reason as to why neither of these clubs are producing ANY players whatsoever?

I'm on Mac so i can't use genie scout or FMRTE, the only one i can use is fm11sx but it doesn't work for me, it has memory leaks or something so it just destroys my laptop.

But i'm 90% sure i haven't missed any, none are being made at either club (the only ones in the country with a youth academy) and there aren't any regens that have left the clubs on the transfer history either.

:(

Spend quite a while googling now but there's nothing i can find

db zize/leagues influence the amount of regens, but facilities... i dont think so. This is something that is predefine in the game imo.

What i found really strange, is... if you are managing in belarus, then there must be belarussian regens, even if the facilities dont exit... because... with no regens, after some years you dont have any national players without regens.

Try to post a thread in the bug section.

Nope it's the standard DB, BATE is in the highest league, and RUOR has 20/20/20 for facilities and is a feeder club in real life (not playable in the game, because it's in the 3rd tier of Belarus, although the facilities are in the DB so they should be producing top regens, or at least SOME)

And yeah, it's not got to the point where there are no players for the national team yet, as i haven't played that long, but there's no player under 20 in the team. Also, on one of the holidayed games, i forgot to put assistant manager to handle contract renewels, so basically every player in my BATE squad was released with no player to replace them being generated.

I can only think it's something i'm doing/not doing

Just check my save in FMrte. I'm current playing a save with leagues from Portugal, Spain, Italy, England, Brazil, Argentina, France, Germany, Neatherlands loaded. I'm current in year 2020.

According to Fmrte there are 829 newgens from belarus. taking into account that its not a playable country... i find it pretty normal the amount of newgens produce.

Theres must be something really weird going on with your save.

Archived