problems among two players

A few players of mine are dislike other players. What should I do to solve this problems? I saw in another topic that I should get one to totur the other, how can I do it?

thx in advance!

A few players of mine are dislike other players. What should I do to solve this problems? I saw in another topic that I should get one to totur the other, how can I do it?

thx in advance!

go the the "dicipline player" option for eachof the two players that dislike eachother. The player causing the problems normally has an option for you to dicipline them for unprofessional behaviour (normally if they have said something int he press).

Once you have diciplined the guilty party, he will normally back down and resolve his differences

The only two players I have at Werder Bremen who dislike each other are as a direct result of a player tutoring gone wrong. Now my captain Torsten Frings has fallen out with an inconsequential pleb in my U19s who may or may not become a decent plauer. For now I'm keeping hold of both since Frings is becoming a fringe player now anyway and the young lad might become decent so I don't want to release him.

If tutoring is possible then it will be an option in Player interaction of the younger player. Right at the bottom of the screen where you can praise their recent form etc there is a pull down list of players you can choose to link them up with and then further up you get three options to choose for tutoring.

Not sure exactly what determines who can be tutored though - I've had very young players who are in my 1st team and can't be tutored, yet older players who can.

Archived