Hi I have a question I started playing with a low reputation team and managed to win promotion and place 3rd in Polish first division, then I took charge of a team that had higher reputation and managed to win the divison and reach the semi-finals(!!!) of the Champions Cup and I am still unable to find a job in a better team with a higher

reputation. So i have 3 questions: first is it possible to manage a team with low reaputation and win so many trophies with it that it gets higher reputation, second: Is it easier to get a job when unemployed than wehn you are managing a team and third: Well really what I wrote about in the beginning what does it take for a manager to get a job with a higher profile? Thanks in advance!!

1. Yes the club rep will rise but you can quickly rise through the leagues faster than your rep rises. Your personal manager rep rises very quickly however.

2. Don't think so. Pretty sure it isn't.

3. Keep winning things are your manager rep will soar, allowing you to get a higher profile job. Also, what manager rep did you start with? This obviously makes a massive difference.

Of course! I started with Auto because I wanted to make it a bit harder for myself, but now I'm really bored finishing the 3rd season in the same division and i wanted to move, however I can only get a job in other countries in 3rd or best(but very rarely) 2nd divisions

I'm not sure how Auto works but I think it will select a manager rep based on the rep of the club you choose, in your case a low rep club so your initial rep will have been very low. Your rep will rise as you win more things and perform well, and, don't worry about a bad season as rep movement is a fairly gradual thing.

My advice would be to keep applying for jobs, you'll eventually find a club with potential to grow that you like the of or you'll find a chairman willing to take a punt on a relative unknown. If you're really bored you could try resigning and holidaying for a while (maybe 1 month at a time) until a job comes up that you like the look of and that you might get considered for.

Archived