Winning the nPower Championship

Hi, in January of my first season and was wondering how much money can I expect in the summer if I win the league?

I can see from the rules screen that I will get £50k for winning the league, but what can I expect from TV revenue? And do I recieve any money from the premier league before the season starts?

Basically I am doing some financial planning so I know what I can spend without putting myself in too much debt.

Thanks in advance.

If you get promoted to the Premier, you will get £40million, but that is spread over the season, not in one lump hit at the start of the season. I found it best to make any payments for players in the summer to be spread over 12 months, as the TV money would cover it. You can do it for longer, but that can make you finances unstable in the long term as you lose track easier of what you owe.

That sounds like your sugar daddy chairman giving you the money then, the TV revenue is spread over the season. You do get the message at the start of the season, but if you read the message properly it states that it is spread over the year.

That sounds like your sugar daddy chairman giving you the money then, the TV revenue is spread over the season. You do get the message at the start of the season, but if you read the message properly it states that it is spread over the year.

The budget is calculated knowing that they will receive 40 millions over the year, so no, this happens even without sugar daddies.

When I got promoted to the PL with Crewe in FM11.2, I had around £3m profits every month until the expenses caught up, so spending your transfer budget in the first transfer window is not really a problem. Of course, if the OP is leading a bigger club up to the PL, his expenses may already be higher.

I realise that, but Bradley said he got £40 million in a lump sum up front, no-one does unless they have a sugar daddy (and that is investment, not prize/TV money), TV money alone is never all upfront in the EPL that was the point I was making.

Archived