Man City want how much?

I am with Shaktar. I enquired as to how much Man City wanted for Robinho(I play 2010). They wanted $216,000,000 plus Srna. I mean are they having a laugh with me?

ill post a screenie when I get access to my laptop again(using a pals)

They be trollin'

City's chairman: Problem Shaktar?

I've been asked too much for a player before...but $216m+Srna? Tell them to sod off and look for someone else

You can often negotiate down quite huge amounts (literally 10's of millions) in transfer fees, I've found this on both FM10 and 11. On FM10 I signed Rooney for something like 80 million when Man Unt had initially asked for something like 120 million. That said, with it being Man City, they can afford to hold out.

That's a polite way of saying not for sale, best off looking elsewhere.

Yeah, but that can then backfire, the player then would ask for a contract worth that price. I had this happen with a lot less (Pricing a player $10m)

That's a polite way of saying not for sale, best off looking elsewhere.

That's a myth, it's like saying he is for sale, but only for a price. Like I said, I've negotiated many a price reduction when AI clubs ask for 9 figure sums. The OP's example is quite extreme, but clearly Robinho has a price. The only real problem he has is that City are so rich, they may not see the need to negotiate down.

I don't know why people complain about this sort of thing, I have told the AI I want £200 million for a player a few times. Every player has a price, I would not want to sell but if they offered £200 million I would accept.

I remember the much older games (the early CMs) didn't even let you make offers for a lot of players. This system we have now is generally better.

Yeah, that was awful, I'm okay with the way it works now, the 150million + fees being asked for are maybe a tad on the high side, but it gets the point across. The AI aren

't saying he's not for sale, but rather he is, in the club's eyes, irreplaceable.

He's not that good. I tried to sign him off a Free on a previous game and he wanted arms and legs. He's good but he's not one of the worlds best like the wages would suggest

I agree, but he still has a very high ingame reputation due to his high cap count for Brazil and the fact he has played successfully for leading clubs.

Archived