Should TV and prize money increase as you get further into the game?

I'm just about to go into 2022, and was thinking that IRL Skys TV money will have no doubt been re-negotiated a few times by then, and prize money is likely to be higher. So a bit like when the clubs re-negotiate sponsership deals every few seasons, should there be a feature where Skys deal runs out in say 2015, so it is re-negotiated then?

Prize money does change in FM11 AFAIK, while TV money stays the same. More dynamism is always good, so I'm categorically for stuff like this, assuming they can be balanced properly.

I don't think it does either. After I win the Prem & pay out my bonuses (I always set them on 'high') there's not a lot left. I think I make more money finishing 2nd!

Last season I set ALL my bonuses on 'low' and still won everything in sight with no visible loss of performance :-)

Im in 2030 in Wales and i get just over £1million in TV revenue per year. The prize money hasnt changed enough though, its around £80,000 for the winners when it is the 13th best competition in Europe. The Cups do help to offset this though. I've also had my sponsorship go from around 2k per year in 2010 to 250k per year in 2030.

Archived