Leicester - FA Cup Winners

Amazingly, In my first season as Leicester City, I have not only gained Promotion Automatically (Finished 2nd by 4 goals icon_smile.gif), but I have somehow taken Leicester To FA Cup Glory, Quite Lucky in the draws and in the game, here are the results:

3rd Round - 3-0 Away at Sheffield United

4th Round - 2-1 Home against Derby

5th Round - 3-2 Home Against Aston Villa...Blew a 2-0 lead, but got 92nd Minute penalty

QF - 1-0 Away at Bolton - Penalty Scored and they had 2 men sent off

SF - 2-1 against West Brom - Extra Time needed

In the final, I had to play Arsenal, but as they were already Guarenteed a Champs League place, this means I am in Europe this coming season.

For the final itself, I defeated Arsenal 2-0, Goals from Kisliy and Cleberson.

Sadly, for my Assault on the Premiership, I have only been given a mere 525K, less than last season icon_frown.gif

I have, however, Managed to find some great FREE transfers, Kitambala, Diego and Celsinho to name a few.

If anyone has any recommended cheap Premiership quality players, please leave below, especially a DC.

Nathan

P.S - I'm 3rd in Hall of Fame with 395 points icon_smile.gif

Amazingly, In my first season as Leicester City, I have not only gained Promotion Automatically (Finished 2nd by 4 goals icon_smile.gif), but I have somehow taken Leicester To FA Cup Glory, Quite Lucky in the draws and in the game, here are the results:

3rd Round - 3-0 Away at Sheffield United

4th Round - 2-1 Home against Derby

5th Round - 3-2 Home Against Aston Villa...Blew a 2-0 lead, but got 92nd Minute penalty

QF - 1-0 Away at Bolton - Penalty Scored and they had 2 men sent off

SF - 2-1 against West Brom - Extra Time needed

In the final, I had to play Arsenal, but as they were already Guarenteed a Champs League place, this means I am in Europe this coming season.

For the final itself, I defeated Arsenal 2-0, Goals from Kisliy and Cleberson.

Sadly, for my Assault on the Premiership, I have only been given a mere 525K, less than last season icon_frown.gif

I have, however, Managed to find some great FREE transfers, Kitambala, Diego and Celsinho to name a few.

If anyone has any recommended cheap Premiership quality players, please leave below, especially a DC.

Nathan

P.S - I'm 3rd in Hall of Fame with 395 points icon_smile.gif

I got delaney on a free transfer, IMO the leicester defence is really good but i have bought in 2 brazilian young fullbacks (either side), i tend to play them,delaney and stearmen with kisnorbo on the bench as he can play all 3 defensive posistions.

Archived