Help me which player to buy

Help me which player to buy in my FM10 save with West Ham. I have to choose between those two for a CM position.

Alan Martin from Bristol City. Already a wonderkid. (CA: 148 ; PA: 183). Price: 22 mil. euro

Strenghts: Dribling, Finishing, Passing, Bravery, Teamwork, Pace

Weaknesses: Long Shots, Tackling, Acceleration, Agility

He will be a rising international england star and of course he's a homeground player. That might be a bonus. But he's a little bit expensive (worthing the money in my oppinion).

fm2011080710472024.jpg

Daniel Rosas from Atlas (Mexico). A well-rounded player (CA: 163 ; PA: 189). Price: 13,5 mil. euro

Strenghts: Passing, Creativity, Workrate, Acceleration

Weaknesses: Bravery, Concentration, Jumping

fm2011080710483077.jpg

So which one will you choose? Waiting for your comments.

PS: One of this 2 will be playing in the midfield along my star: Ian Haworth (PA: 199) (He's a product of West Ham academy and imagine how proud I am of him).

Here's his screenshots (Training him mow to play AMC and Barcelona are after him right now):

fm2011080711013013.jpg

Also, I didn't start the game right from the start. I went to holiday unemployed untill late december 2014 (with 60 playable leagues from 49 countries loaded) and then picked a promissing Premiership team from the bunch. But when I saw Ian Haworth and his stats and the fact that he's an academy player I just knew I have to be West Ham.

In FM2010, I found that aerial prowess was very important. Haworth is a real gem of a player - good choice!

Daniel Rosas is a better player than Alan Martin, but he is also smaller - a typical midget midfielder. You need to consider Martin over Rosas depending on how reliant your team is on winning headers in the midfield. If a lot (which I noticed with my tactic back then), then go for Martin. If not that much, Rosas is in all other aspects than that one a much better player.

Edit: not so big a difference between them at a second glance. Martin's team work and anticipation attributes are both much better, and those were important also back then I suppose.

I'm gonna sign also this kid from Real Sociedad. It helps that Real Sociedad are in Segunda Division struggling. His CA: 148. PA: 195. The quality of regens is insane in this save. He will probably end up the best player in the world after he turns 21.

fm2011080711355840.jpg

Also, Man Utd signed this fantastic kid. 2 bad he's not gonna be mine. But what about those stats for a 17 years old!

fm2011080711375439.jpg

Archived