Pitch dimensions?

Hello, this may be a stupid question but I can't seem to find an answer to it after hours of playing. I love playing narrow formations and have read that its better combined with a narrow pitch. How do I change my pitch dimensions? Went to the Board Room but the 'Relay Pitch' option seemed to be greyed out.

Any ideas?

Hello, this may be a stupid question but I can't seem to find an answer to it after hours of playing. I love playing narrow formations and have read that its better combined with a narrow pitch. How do I change my pitch dimensions? Went to the Board Room but the 'Relay Pitch' option seemed to be greyed out.

Any ideas?

As far as I know you only get the options to alter the pitch size at the beginning of the season, and only with 3 or 4 specific size options.

I didn't get that option! I restarted the game to see if its there but its not.

The option usually appears around the last week of June or early July (if managing in England). Can't remember the exact date but make sure you're not 'holidaying' during that period otherwise you'll miss it.

Any ideas?

Perhaps your pitch is at the minimum requirement size and due to space restrictions it cannot be lengthened or widened. Basically what BiggusD is suggesting.

Actually i think this is something that should be changed in the next FM.

for example, i remember a few years back, Benfica manager got sacked at mid season. the new manager (i think it was Tomislav Ivic), the first thing he changed was the pitch dimension (to a narrow size). So i think that you should have the option to change the pitch dimension when ever you want.

The same for international jobs. When you are in charge of a nation you cant change the pitch dimension for your home games. we should have that option.

Archived