Why can't I loan out some players?

For example I got Daniel Aquino on free transfer to Valencia(the team im controlling). When I set "available for loan" I dont recieve any offers. So I asked the board to find a farmer club and they found Levante. Then I tried to move him to that team but it says "Aquino cant be loaned out to Levante at the moment" or something. And the transfer market is open, yes. Its strange because some players can be loaned out without any problem...

A number of possibilities come to mind.

the incoming club might be at their limit of loan players.

He may have played for his previous club and for you and cannot play for a third team in such quick succession.

The board might feel it is too soon to loan him out after signing him.

For example I got Daniel Aquino on free transfer to Valencia(the team im controlling). When I set "available for loan" I dont recieve any offers. So I asked the board to find a farmer club and they found Levante. Then I tried to move him to that team but it says "Aquino cant be loaned out to Levante at the moment" or something. And the transfer market is open, yes. Its strange because some players can be loaned out without any problem...

Are you sure that the transfer market is open (windows are 1/7 to 31/8 and 2/1 to 31/1)? Other reasons could be that he has played for both you and another team within the season, so can't play for anyone else, or that (not in this case but works in others, as Aquino is Spanish) Levante have used up their Non-EU quota already, or they have already fulfilled the "6 players registered for another team" rule (primarily designed to not allow too many moves between A and B squads, but does affect club to club transfers)? There may be other problems, like he's currently long term injured, but those three are the most obvious.

Archived