For away games picking you squad early?

Choosing a squad to take to away games, then picking from them  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Choosing a squad to take to away games, then picking from them

I was wondering would you guys like to see to a restriction to how many player you can take on away for example you could take 20 members to choose from an away game 2 days before a game and then you have to pick your 1st 11 and subs from them, i thought this could add some realism instead of the evening of a game against a team 100's of miles you have every squad to pick from, this could add a risk dillema of bringing an injured player hoping he could play rather then a less good fully fit player. Or would this be an extra menu?

What do you think?

EDIT: ooppps forgot the "r" on the end of you sorry :p

Honestly... It would just get annoying. Like press conferences it would just seem like pointless busy work. Sure, for realism it seems like a good idea, but it'd just be tedious. I'm not really against it, its just a bit pointless and would probably end up being a tad annoying.

for people who said no could you say why, it would interesting to hear your arguements against

As Some Guy has said I think it would just become annoying for a large % of users.

Why only 20 players?

Do teams in real life only take 20 players to away matches?

Do all teams in RL take the same number of players to every away match?

If not limited people would just select all of their first team anyway making it a pointless addition.

As Some Guy has said I think it would just become annoying for a large % of users.

Why only 20 players?

Do teams in real life only take 20 players to away matches?

Do all teams in RL take the same number of players to every away match?

If not limited people would just select all of their first team anyway making it a pointless addition.

I have no idea how many they bring, 20 was just a figure where you just more then 1st 11 and the bench

Honestly... It would just get annoying. Like press conferences it would just seem like pointless busy work. Sure, for realism it seems like a good idea, but it'd just be tedious. I'm not really against it, its just a bit pointless and would probably end up being a tad annoying.

thats i thought when i put it could it just be another menu, i was just wondering if you had any other reservations :D

thats i thought when i put it could it just be another menu, i was just wondering if you had any other reservations :D

Not really, but it would be extremely annoying have to choose a squad every, single, time! I can barely be bothered with picking my Champions League squad, let alone a squad for an away day. In truth it would probably just slow the game down more.

Agree with Some Guy! really, and don't think it's really necessary to add to the game. As for ChampFan10, you already have to decide a champions league squad anyway, which is a maximum of 25.

Fair enough :p

Don't like this idea. It would get very mundane, very quickly.

It would also be really annoying in my 3 player hotseat game, we'd all have to switch places an extra couple of times before every away match for a feature which adds nothing to the game.

I do not agree with this at all, for me this is where too much realism is a bad thing. I don't think anyone can say for certain how many players teams take to away matches.

This.

There's enough mindless tasks already, we don't need to add another one.

Put the players on the roof if the team bus isn't big enough to accommodate all ;)

Archived