Not too sure if you guys have got the specs and how the game can be improved with the advanced system but the question is if whether you are able to release FM 2012 on it - it is out here Jan 2012 - or will you wait till FM2013.

I am wondering how the higher specs can add to the game. Bigger database and 3D improved engine maybe?

• 2 weeks later...
Not too sure if you guys have got the specs and how the game can be improved with the advanced system but the question is if whether you are able to release FM 2012 on it - it is out here Jan 2012 - or will you wait till FM2013.

I am wondering how the higher specs can add to the game. Bigger database and 3D improved engine maybe?

in my opinion FMH2012 will be on the current PSP and not the one due to be released :) FMH2013 may not even be released on the brand new PSP but i think it will be :) once they get to grips with the new hardware (PSP2) they will release FMH on it :) im guessing the game will undergo a massive change when it comes to the much more powerful handheld console :)

Archived