Heart Attacks?

Alright.

Try this one.

Find the screen you wish to "save".

Press ATRL + ALT + PRINT SCREEN

Open up "windows paint"

"Paste" in your screenshot

Upload to a photo sharing website (photobucket or similar)

Post the link here.

Just had a look at the original database for injuries.

85 injuries listed, the worst being "a serious viral infection".

No mention of "myocardial infarction".

Nothing to stop anyone adding it in though, to each their own.

Its likely the player would not play again full stop, they prob wouldnt get insurance to play.

Evander Sno is back in action after his heart attack http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evander_Sno He's currently without a club but he's not been ruled out. As for the length of time players would be out after a cardiac arrest, there's no telling, I'd say at least six months but there's no real maximum limit on how long it would take you to get back to full fitness

Evander Sno is back in action after his heart attack http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evander_Sno He's currently without a club but he's not been ruled out. As for the length of time players would be out after a cardiac arrest, there's no telling, I'd say at least six months but there's no real maximum limit on how long it would take you to get back to full fitness

He is currently not with a club because he failed his medical at Genoa because of his heart problems. Your right tho its not a guaranteed right off, it will just be very difficult for any player with that condition to make a full come back for both medical and insurance reasons.

Its probably Nik's data pack. That contains an injuries file. Didnt somebody in the editors forum also make an injuries add-on?

Yes me, well i took over gillsman one but i did't had heart attacks

I wouldn't want that in even if there weren't legal problems tbh. Too many athletes (not to mention 'normal' people) die of this IRL, don't want to be reminded of that in a game :(

Correct. It's a bit grim and unneccessary.

From a gaming perspective, I'd be interested to see his stats once he's recovered. 3-4 years out at age 34 - most likely he will retire after a year or two, but on the off-chance he doesn't his CA will have plummeted.

Yeah for legal reasons this would never be included in an out-the-box version of FM and is due to an edit made by someone else.

Palpitations every time I enter contract negotiations for a player in my saves, notwithstanding! :p

I'm not sure a 'lol' is appropriate here.

He always writes 'lol' at the end of his sentences, so I wouldn't take it very seriously. :D

Does it include players suffering depression after having their love life sordidly revealed in the media? :D

The player from the description to score a brace tomorrow and sink noisy neighbors. :D

Archived