How would you develop this player?

As a last resort he can still play one season in the U20 squad. If you can though, try loaning to a lower league team where he'll play with the senior players at an adequate level for him. If he gets minutes, then you can slowly start incorporating him into your main squad next season.

"If" you loan him out make sure that team has a good manager.

The manager is more important then the training facilities.

But tbh I would keep him at the club and give him as much as playing time as possible.

He has some obvious weaker points like Acceleration, technique, long shots and strength.

You either give him a individual training schedule that would focus on those, or totally ignore them and really exploit his strong points.

Not sure what the best option is.

Corners= 16, Free kicks = 15, it's weird that his penalty and technique ratings are so low.

What level of football is that? I presume lower leagues, since nothing short of a miracle would make that player anywhere near continental class or better. Looking at Zilina in my game (2020), the randomly generated players there looks like English League One quality or thereabouts. If you're patient and lucky he could become good enough for that level - given that his potential ability is 3 stars or higher in your current Zilina squad.

The good news is that he has got good Determination already, so this means he could reach his potential.

The bad news is that his current ability is so low that he won't play well for you or anyone else in a competitive league quite yet. This is necessary if he is going to develop at all. This is why you should not loan him out. He is playing well for your youth team and that is good. Give him some 1st team starts against poor competition in the league or local cup games instead, while keeping him match fit.

The training schedule needs to include everything, as he needs to improve in everything. Edit: it could be a good idea to shut defending training completely off, as he has 10 in tackling, which are points better spent on other things.

For the record: I wouldn't bother with him, but I suppose seeing how good you can make him is a nice challenge!

Archived