The 200 Season Experiment

The premiership and it's leagues have changed a lot in recent years and we can be sure they will change even more in the coming years.

I am going to become a football manager and go on holiday for 200 seasons, to see what the premiership will look like.After every season i will post the end of season table.

Unfortunatley due to time issues i will only be posting the premiership table and not any others.After i complete the challenge i will be loading up the save for all to see and play.

Thanks for reading.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any information on the other leagues? How have AFC Bournemouth done? Who just got promoted into playable leagues? What happened to the rest of the premiership big four?

Also, who won the cups? And who pulled off a shock result in the table. You can find out most of this in the domestic summary page.

Looking forward to hearing more.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest arrogantio
Originally posted by Unrealgod:

season 1 shocks

Man Utd don't offer sir alex new contract.Bryan Robson takes over.

No other shocks

???

Season 1

Winner of premiership-

Liverpool

Originally posted by arrogantio:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Unrealgod:

season 1 shocks

Man Utd don't offer sir alex new contract.Bryan Robson takes over.

No other shocks

???

Season 1

Winner of premiership-

Liverpool

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LoL that did shock me liverpool + Prem no chance

Originally posted by Watson156:

In what season do Villa win the league. From the looks of it we seem to be hanging on in the league.

Are there any managers that are still at the same teams from the start? and has any team been taken over by a billionaire?

Wait till 2027 and thats the villa era and most teams go into administration as you will see from the tables and become poor

Originally posted by dafuge:

Since this isn't a challenge, do you want to change the thread title?

I don't want the page closed down but i don't mind if the thread is moved or renamed.

plus is it normal for all these clubs to have 9 point deductions?

Archived