Your craziest player ever

One of my players misses training because was out partying the night before. Fined him, which he found unfair for some reason. Guess what my first message was the next day... Yep, Thorsten Schulz missed training again, for the second day in a row.

Looks like I've got a real party animal on my hands. Thankfully he's a scrub, but maybe I'll keep him around for entertainment icon_smile.gif

One of my players misses training because was out partying the night before. Fined him, which he found unfair for some reason. Guess what my first message was the next day... Yep, Thorsten Schulz missed training again, for the second day in a row.

Looks like I've got a real party animal on my hands. Thankfully he's a scrub, but maybe I'll keep him around for entertainment icon_smile.gif

Craig Gordon; after 4 months at the club (Newcastle) as a regular he complained of 'personal problems'. Gave him a month leave, he came back, said he was okay, then had 'problems' again a few days later. Happened 4 times. Whenever I tried playing him at this time he was shocking, and so after losing my goalie for 4 months of the season, I sold him for next to nothing. icon_redface.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hershie:

Craig Gordon; after 4 months at the club (Newcastle) as a regular he complained of 'personal problems'. Gave him a month leave, he came back, said he was okay, then had 'problems' again a few days later. Happened 4 times. Whenever I tried playing him at this time he was shocking, and so after losing my goalie for 4 months of the season, I sold him for next to nothing. icon_redface.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

'Personal problems'? That's in the game? Never had that.

The closest I had was Dennis Rommendahl missing training once a month because he whining that I'm not playing in the first team icon_rolleyes.gif

I had Cristiano Luccerlli on CM a few years back (When CM was the shizzle) and his condidtion was 1%. It was a real battle to get him fit again. I'd put him on the field and he's get injured right away.

It might have been a bug, but i beat the bug. Got him fit.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DietSpam:

I had Cristiano Luccerlli on CM a few years back (When CM was the shizzle) and his condidtion was 1%. It was a real battle to get him fit again. I'd put him on the field and he's get injured right away.

It might have been a bug, but i beat the bug. Got him fit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your story of plight with the bug was truly touching.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rancer890:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hershie:

Craig Gordon; after 4 months at the club (Newcastle) as a regular he complained of 'personal problems'. Gave him a month leave, he came back, said he was okay, then had 'problems' again a few days later. Happened 4 times. Whenever I tried playing him at this time he was shocking, and so after losing my goalie for 4 months of the season, I sold him for next to nothing. icon_redface.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The closest I had was Dennis Rommendahl missing training once a month because he whining that I'm not playing in the first team icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ive had that with a foreign player but gordon must of only moved from sunderland which is very close to newcastle :L

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GoodfellaLFC:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DietSpam:

Your story of plight with the bug was truly touching. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Touching and also funny. To see him go down instantly after walking on to the 2d pitch was pretty cool.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GoodfellaLFC:

Your story of plight with the bug was truly touching. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Touching and also funny. To see him go down instantly after walking on to the 2d pitch was pretty cool.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jakey_q:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rancer890:

The closest I had was Dennis Rommendahl missing training once a month because he whining that I'm not playing in the first team icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ive had that with a foreign player but gordon must of only moved from sunderland which is very close to newcastle :L </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's still Scottish

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SCIAG:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jakey_q:

ive had that with a foreign player but gordon must of only moved from sunderland which is very close to newcastle :L </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's still Scottish </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A whole half hour away from his home nation then! :-p

The game doesn't elaborate on what the "personal problems" were, to any great detail as yet though...

...poor lad might have erectile dysfunction, the milkman could be having it away with his wife while he's training (wor but ah havent gorrany milk - remember the ad icon_wink.gif ), any number of things than just home-sickness. icon_biggrin.gif

Archived