Amount of newgens.

Does the amount of good (170+) newgens differ depending on what leagues you have loaded? i.e. If just italian leagues are loaded, will there generally be more good italian newgens, or would you get the same amount no matter how many leagues are loaded? Does that make sense??

ok e.g. just counting 170+ newgens:

just italian leagues loaded = 5 170+ italian newgens (e.g.) after 1 season.

italian and other euro leagues loaded = still 5 italian newgens? or less to incorporate the other loaded leagues?

Finding it hard to explain!

ps with regards to your message, send again please i may have deleted. I tend not to read messages but will this one.

generally the leagues you have loaded produce the better regens/newgens. I have found that over a few saves the active leagues tend to get more better players and eventually end up dominating the game more.

Just my experiance though

Thanks i suspected as much.

My overall aim would be to produce an all british side (english if possible) in the premiership with Bolton. I was thinking, just having british leagues on may increase the chances of more good british regens.

I have England loaded and honestly the regens I get are quite awful from there. Wheras Brazil, which I haven't loaded has several 170+ CA players that can't even make the first team because there are better players available. I haven't loaded Brazil but the amount of good regens coming from there is absolutely ridiculous.

Archived