Proper Team Stats - Do we have them?

I was trying to find how many mistakes my team does on average but there was no way to find it.

And then it hit me: we don't have proper team stats.

We can't find simple things like how many mistakes a team does on average, how many passes it completes, how many crosses, how many of its offsides traps are succesfull, how many fous it commits, etc.... These are very important stats for a manager and yet we don't have them.

There are also no global stats, like which team in the world has the best goal scoring average, etc, which would be immensly useful for a quick team scouting (since proper scouting is really idiotic) and they exist in real life too...

Does anyone know the reason for this serious ommision of the team stats or the stats are there and I somehow I missed them?

Whats more important, knowing how many mistakes your team has made, or knowing who is making the mistakes? I would like to see more team stats, but they are not vital to the game, player stats are definitely more helpful.

Why do they have to be exclusive? It will only be another very usefull too, where you can get team information quickly and in a clear way.

It's only gonna make the experience better and the real life managers use it all the time.

I do see what your saying, ideally we would have access to every single stat available, both team and individual, but the team stats are not vital to being successful. You can access some team stats as stated, its not a serious ommision i would say, more a choice of what information is more useful, SI seem to have chosen player stats, but even then they are not detailed enough for my liking.

I just go to Everton > Information > Stats.

10cqeq9.png

Obviously if I want to compare them with other teams I can't (unless I write it down), but it addresses the issue of scouting.

EDIT: I can't seem to find anything on crosses or offsides though. I think you might have to manually do them from Analysis tool, which seems to be the only place where you can view crosses completed, etc.

I do see what your saying, ideally we would have access to every single stat available, both team and individual, but the team stats are not vital to being successful. You can access some team stats as stated, its not a serious ommision i would say, more a choice of what information is more useful, SI seem to have chosen player stats, but even then they are not detailed enough for my liking.

I would certainly like more player stats, not sure if im being blind or they arent here, but where can i find key passes per game, other than in each match?

I would certainly like more player stats, not sure if im being blind or they arent here, but where can i find key passes per game, other than in each match?

Like the screen shot above, only its on the players profile screen, that and obviously the stats for the leagues have top scorer ect. But i dont think its near detailed enough.

"Key passes" is probably not available, but if you go to Views > Stats, you are able to customize your screen to include any additional stats you'd like to see (ie. Points won per game). Do this by right-clicking existing columns followed by "Insert column".

Archived