23 days before next match

Hi. I just finished the league season, now have to wait 23 days to play cup final. what does everybody do with their players in the interim. Keep training, give a week, or so, off, etc?

TIA

I agree with others who said book a few friendlies. If you're a club that's lacking in finances, book a couple of money making friendlies. Otherwise, make the friendlies against your reserves and youths. Either way, I'd do my best to keep the side fit for those 23 days. Definitely keep the training going.

Sorry to sound dumb but can you actually give your team a week off?

On the calendar bar at the top, there's a drop down menu on the current day that gives you an option to rest all players.

Or you could multi select the players and do it that way.

My last match was April 23. I can arrange friendlies from April 26-29, then all dates from then to May 17, the date of the cup match are ghosted out, "date unavailable".

On the calendar bar at the top, there's a drop down menu on the current day that gives you an option to rest all players.

Or you could multi select the players and do it that way.

Thanks, found it, resting all for a week.

I play 2 friendlies against my "reserves" (home and away) with the second being a week before the final. The "reserves" would actually be all first team squad members as would the first team. Best over the two gets in... :)

Archived