In a career game how many people start in regional leagues instead of bss/n?

Why not load the regional leagues start unemployed and then see what job comes up starting with a low rep manager.

Usually when I start out as "sunday league footballer" my manager status always reads "automatic", you get also more job offers as a sunday league footballer compared to chosing "semi-pro"...?

Usually when I start out as "sunday league footballer" my manager status always reads "automatic", you get also more job offers as a sunday league footballer compared to chosing "semi-pro"...?

I think this occurs when the game thinks you are very unlikely to get a job with any of the leagues you've loaded with a Sunday League reputation. If you want to test this load up Sweden all the way down and see what your profile says.

I think this occurs when the game thinks you are very unlikely to get a job with any of the leagues you've loaded with a Sunday League reputation. If you want to test this load up Sweden all the way down and see what your profile says.

In my case, I chose Worcester from the BSN with a Sunday League reputation - manager profile still read 'automatic'. I also tried a game where I started unemployed with a Sunday Leaugue rep (lower leagues loaded in several countries) and found out that I had more than twice as many job offers than being Semi-Pro rep. You can try it yourself...

Guest nik1313

fill your personal details-go forward-choose club or unemployed status-go back-correct sunday league-go forward-start game.

bingo! you are sunday league footballer at the start of your career

I prefer to stick with the leagues that come with the game, that's just me though.

Same as this, although I might be tempted to add a couple of extra steps to Non-League for next year's game.

By the way, the Conference South and North are regionalised leagues! :p

I guess the OP is referring to step 3 or maybe even step 4? Or lower?

I prefer to stick with the leagues that come with the game, that's just me though.

Ditto, when you add databases it's more likely you'll encounter a bug, and your whole save could go down the drain.

BSS is low enough for me. I just started unemployed with automatic experience, you'll get a job by Christmas if you're lucky. If you want to be harsh on yourself with reputation, make sure you load up Iceland and some other obscure nations so you can secure a job relatively quickly.

Archived