Ever left a prem job for a league 2 job

Ever left a prem job for a league 2 job, i'm at spurs we're rich i've won the league 3 years in a row and the champions league 2 in a row i've been here 3 years.

should i leave for league 2 to build up a small team? my dream would be like i've did at spurs in the last 3 years including building a great young youth and reserve team.

well not in england but similar in italy. I left Palermo to join Empoli who were in the 3rd division. But the perlermo board were beginning to annoy me, sold a few key players. Never quite got to the top of Serie A though :(

what happened but i migght return to the spl i starfted as rangers i might take up a challage of a smaller spl team.

In FM 10 I left Manchester City after about 12 years of straight dominance to join Hull who had dropped to League 1. I brought them back to the premier league and fought tooth and nail for 5 years to get them into the Champions League. It was the best save I have ever played. I honestly suggest it. It was so much fun for me.

I have recently been tempted to take over Deby County who had dropped into League 1 and very nearly into League 2.

I was manager at Sporting Lisbon and had dominated Portugese football for 4 years, to be honest I probably would have gone to them if they had been relegated to L2 as a challenge but they just stayed up.

In this situation I like to find 'big' clubs who are basically broken, in financial ruin etc and try and turn them around. In my current save Newcastle are in League 1 and in desperate financial straits. I was offered the job but I'm hoping they'll go down further and I'll maybe look at it again...

Archived