Away Fans for FM12

Would you guys think, that putting the amount of away fans there are by the attendance bit on the matchday screen make the game realistic and help you think of how many fans you've actually got at away and home games because i dunno if i'm the only one, but i always wonder.. (may make me sad..)

Would just like some feedback from you guys.

Like the idea of the away fans element being involved in the game, either statistically or by news items. I bet getting a bad away result when a huge number of fans had traveled will impact your confidence rating a bit.

I think that would be interesting the crowd reaction for each team during the matches too. It could show a smile or angry face, or something like this, and some descriptions like, "The crowd boo when player X touches the ball", "The crowd is encouraging the team", "Some fans despaired at referee's decisions"...

sry my bad english

Never mind for FM12 - why is this information not freely available in real life

Well, obviously i can't speak for every club in the world, but as a Reading fan, on the Official site it shows how many away fans are at the game, if Reading are playing at home or away

Yep, Huddersfield give this info out, and on the radio commentaries they always say how many Town fans have traveled so I guess it's common to release the info...

I want it in FM too :thup: I can visualise a whole heap of possibilities that can be linked to the away support, not just the reaction after a bad performance in front of a big following, but the importance of the game, the teams current form/league position, club rep (more away fans = +rep) etc... I'm sure that you can all add more, like match build-ups and player reactions and things :p

C'mon SI, let us know what our away support is...

Hi Jonesy ;)

This is a good suggestion- Obviously with away following being impacted on club position, geographical location etc etc. There's an Average Attendance in FM, I would like to see the Stat, Average Away Following. :D

Archived