Man City as a Parent Club!

I have just got Man City as a parent club and they have offered me Gai Assulin! on loan for the season. I'm at June 2011 with Hibs. I'am trying to get a few players from them on loan. But they want a fee!.

they will even though they're a parent club.. not too sure but i think this was introduced in 11.3.. i remeber a thread about it but for the life of me cant remember which site.. most likely Sort it out.. correct me if im wrong but they're not charging for sending gai assulin are they?

Really never had that happen to me once. As far as I know, they will only charge fees if you actively request them (as in making an offer), when ever a player was offered to me, I never had them charge a fee. It the same way the other way around, you cant charge your feeder club when you loan a player to them via "move to affiliated"

they will even though they're a parent club.. not too sure but i think this was introduced in 11.3.. i remeber a thread about it but for the life of me cant remember which site.. most likely Sort it out.. correct me if im wrong but they're not charging for sending gai assulin are they?

Nope. They offered him to me for the season.

Archived