Loading players from top clubs?

This maybe a really stupid question but is loading players from top clubs in a continent the same as loading players from top clubs in each nation separately?

Take Europe as an example, if I select load players from top clubs in Europe would that select players from the top clubs in Andorra or just the biggest European clubs?

I am asking because I have created a World Champions League and plan to take a New Zealand based club as high as I can. There are teams from 105 countries competing in the tournament so I want as many of the top teams as possible to have a full squad even if they are the champions of Wales, Ivory Coast, Cuba or Jamaica.

This maybe a really stupid question but is loading players from top clubs in a continent the same as loading players from top clubs in each nation separately?

Take Europe as an example, if I select load players from top clubs in Europe would that select players from the top clubs in Andorra or just the biggest European clubs?

I am asking because I have created a World Champions League and plan to take a New Zealand based club as high as I can. There are teams from 105 countries competing in the tournament so I want as many of the top teams as possible to have a full squad even if they are the champions of Wales, Ivory Coast, Cuba or Jamaica.

Wouldn't ticking 'add players to playable teams' when starting a new game solve this?

Archived