Removing All Injuries

And what is the point? your not looking for a challenge? your just wanting a nice smooth season on a winning side?

what about fighting and earning your place in the top honors list instead of cheating your way there?

And what is the point? your not looking for a challenge? your just wanting a nice smooth season on a winning side?

what about fighting and earning your place in the top honors list instead of cheating your way there?

What's the point in your answer? To answer the question, you have to do it player by player.

Ha wtf. Chill man it's only a game, if you're unable to answer my question or offer me an alternative then p!ss off.

With FMRTE you can delete injuries of all players in the game with a few clicks. Just search players, don't filter so you you find all players. Right click, presets, HEAL_TEAM. The only thing is that HEAL_TEAM also puts condition and match fitness at 100%, but you can delete that by adjusting the preset HEAL_TEAM.

I think the OP has enough answers and as this thread probably belongs in the Editors forum and also got a bit tetchy thanks to the usual uninvited, uneccessary intervention I'm closing it.

Archived