Training percentage

This is not a question about the training schedules, but about some other small, but I think significant things.

I see in other threads how people develop players from 7 in finishing to 17, and fitness attributes from 12 to 18-19. I love to develop youngsters but I'm not that good yet. My questions:

I've set match preperation to 30%. Should I lower these becasuse it's not that important?

I've never used individual training. It's cuts of another 10% of general training. Is it worth it if you really want to improve a single attribute like finishing, or should I up shooting in the schedule for that player instead?

And finally, positional training. It cuts of another 10% of training and that's fair to me. But are there a rough average of how long it takes to go from accomplished to natural. In 3 seasons I've had 4 guys trying to get natural in their new positions that they were accomplished in but they never turn natural. If they ever do, and I keep playing them in the position will they "forget" the training if I don't train that position anymore? (Know it has to do with all their hidden attributes etc but a rough average or something to give me hope)...

Appreciate the help..

-Soninho-

I've set match preperation to 30%. Should I lower these becasuse it's not that important?

You should. As soon as you fill all the bars in match prep, lower it to 10%. Training percentage should be high if you want your player to improve.

I've never used individual training. It's cuts of another 10% of general training. Is it worth it if you really want to improve a single attribute like finishing, or should I up shooting in the schedule for that player instead?

It's worth it if the other attributes are already high. For example, a defender has 18 in marking, tackling, and concentration, but 10 in positioning. You'll want him to focus his training on positioning alone, instead of wasting effort in increasing the other high defensive attributes though defending training.

And finally, positional training. It cuts of another 10% of training and that's fair to me. But are there a rough average of how long it takes to go from accomplished to natural. In 3 seasons I've had 4 guys trying to get natural in their new positions that they were accomplished in but they never turn natural. If they ever do, and I keep playing them in the position will they "forget" the training if I don't train that position anymore? (Know it has to do with all their hidden attributes etc but a rough average or something to give me hope)...

There's no average because it depends on the player's versatility.

Archived