Offside line replay

Or more consistency in when they're shown in game. Sometimes I'll see that my players are up in arms about a decision, but I won't get to see the replay. And at other times, I'll see a clear as day offside decision, have the replay shown. Doesn't make sense.

Yeah, I still don't really understand why it's sometimes shown and sometimes not. Random to avoid it becoming repetitive, maybe. I'd prefer it popped up whenever there's a close call, and skipped whenever it's rather obvious.

As for a pause... well, I think it's pretty obvious to tell anyway from the lines, but sure, why not; it can only really help, right?

I'd love the slow down. It would be especially great for recordings, such as on Youtube.

@Chalky1989: I remember getting them only when there's a goal ruled out. If it's a 1v1 or breakaway, no such luck

Either show them all the time or never ... preferably all the time, and then add an option to not show them.

Also I hate the replays of penalty kicks ... who cares .. I want to see the situation that led to the penalty in the first place.

Archived