The '...the hell was that?!' moments thread

Who's recently seen a moment that just just left them stunned. Doesn't matter if it was an odd moment by your players, a freak occurrence or anything of the like.

The first match after the winter break for my Honvéd side was against Debrecen. They are these days a top tier European side, but due to having Real Madrid to face 4 days later I went with my second XI, who are in truth a very good side themselves. Unsurprisingly really they went a goal up (a wonder goal I might add) and we didn't really turn it around until late when I brought on my livewire striker Moreira. He scored with 2 minutes of added time remaining. I was happy to get a draw, but then he pulled off some more magic, beating 3 players, getting in behind and dinking a ball straight to world player of the year runner up striker Ribeiro who then chipped it from the penalty spot...

...the match ended 1-1.

[video=youtube;VL-jz2egDYU]

I suppose this comes closest from my big CB Chris Samba a goal that a top ST or a skilful AMC would have been proud of.

[video=youtube;ClVlqvr40zo]

What turned out to be the winning goal a superb strike from distance by a player with a long shot rating of 3. Sorry about the quality of the video.

This entire game:

ChelseavManUtd.png

Haven't seen anything like it before or since. Usual tactics I always use, but everything went in. Even stranger still was this was a League Cup game and I had several backups in while Man U had all frontline starters.

Maybe the 'impossible corner' which was actually a bug, or alternatively the time my goalkeeper decided to race out of the area about half-an-hour into the FA trophy final, attempted to head the ball clear, but instead slipped and fell over flat on his face.

That was the only goal of the game.

Archived