Lion 11.3 Patch

Hey guys,

I upgraded to lion os x last week and have downloaded the patch my my game still isn't loading. When I go to launch it just comes up with a box saying FM quit unexpectedly. Does the patch auto install??

Anybody got any ideas please??

I've tried all of that mate.

Ok, so i'm running the DVD version of FM on my iMac, OS X Lion 10.7. 3.2 GHz, Intel Core i3.

Not sure what other info you need really. Like I said, the game and editor (which also I can't get to launch) worked fine before last Saturday when I installed Lion. I then processed to download the Lion 11.3 patch .dmg.

Once the patch download :

Unmount the dmg file

Follow on screen instruction until

Installation Type (I choose Macintosh HD, is this correct??)

Then when installation is complete launch FM and get.....

FM 11 v11.3.0f178537 quit unexpectedly.

Can post a screenshot of full error box if needed.

Anything else needed?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, did you sort the problem out in the end? I have exactly the same thing but with the steam download version... on snow leopard you could delete a few files in the library and it would launch but I can't find the files to delete on lion...

so glad to hear someone else has this problem Mikehull........was beginning to think it was only me who couldn't find those files in Lion. Been trying to sort this problem for nearly 2 weeks and can't move forward. In previous Mac versions (Leopard and Snow Leopard) you could always delete files and reinstall via Steam and game would start working again. Now I can't find the files!!!!

Has anyone else had this issue and managed to find the solution???

• 2 weeks later...

Archived